Wednesday 8 April 2020

Community Singing - Easter Sunday - 2020


ON EASTER SUNDAY THE WHOLE VILLAGE ARE   
INVITED TO JOIN IN WITH THE SINGING OF  
MAKE ME A CHANNEL OF YOUR PEACE AT 10.30AM. 

You can sing from your garden, from your window 
or any place in your home that it is safe to do so. 
You can find the song on you tube at – 


LYRICS 
Make me a channel of your peace  
Where there is hatred let me bring your love  
Where there is injury, your pardon Lord  
And where there's doubt, true faith in you 

Make me a channel of your peace  
Where there's despair in life let me bring hope 
 Where there is darkness, only light  
And where there's sadness ever joy 

Oh, master grant that I may never seek 
 So much to be consoled as to console 
 To be understood as to understand  
To be loved as to love with all my soul 

Make me a channel of your peace 
It isn't pardoning that we are pardoned  
In giving to all men let we receive  
And in dying that we're born to turn around 

Oh, master grant that I may never seek  
So much to be consoled as to console  
To be understood as to understand  
To be loved as to love with all my soul 

Make me a channel of your peace  
Where there's despair in life let me bring hope  
Where there is darkness, only light  
And where there's sadness ever joy.



 




© 2020 www.huttonsambo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.